Thursday, November 7, 2019

Cosplayer Spotlight

One of my favorite things about tabling at comic book conventions is seeing all of the wonderful cosplayers. I'm always so impressed by the care and the workmanship that goes into the costumes that people make. There are some that really stand out.

Last August I attended Wizard World Chicago. I went home via the Jefferson Park bus depot. When I got there I saw just how safe my ride home was going to be. Unless, of course there was a super villain attack...





Batman '89 actually stopped by my table earlier that day and the day before in which he played one of the characters from Stranger Things.



These two outfits are but the tip-off the iceberg for this local Chicago Cosplayer. Check out his instagram page HERE


Order a free PDF of Visitations 1 by emailing us here: visitationscomicbook@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitations Character Sketches and Plans

 One of the fun things about creating Visitations is designing the characters and settings. Some are inspired by real life people and place...